Saturday, February 9, 2013

Here's to the Ladies who Lunch....

The past week or two I haven't written like I should have been and I feel a little bad. I feel bad because the deal was I write at least twice a week, and I haven't been holding up my end of the bargain. But in all due respect, I don't regret it. In that same period I've been going through a personal war of sorts. An epic battle, mostly in my head, that's been tearing me apart. I'm already practically the walking dead from depriving myself of sleep. When I do get some sleep to adhere to my physical needs as soon as I wake up mental exhaustion sets in and I'm back at square one, even though I doubt that I ever even left. I could easily blame my concept development class for being the powder keg that started this war but it's the easy way out. Yes, I've been redefining the concept of who I am, what I am, what I do, where I want to go, and so many other aspects of my life but if there was no inner conflict to insight a war the powder keg would have been a minor superficial wound no more damaging than the sun's rays of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment