Monday, January 28, 2013

Feels like.... Forever


It truly, feels like I haven't written in months. And the strangest thing is how I can feel this way and I haven't even had this blog for a month. But the past 10 days or so have been a whirlwind series of 24 hours cycles that have blended and coerced me into a mental hibernation. I have been thinking, it seems as though everything that goes on in my mind is analyzing something or finding an alternate solution to the same problem that may have sparked the question to ensite a solution in the first place. Part of it may be sleep deprivation. Of the 96 hours in the MLK Holiday weekend I was working just under 60 of those hours. And I think I was fighting off a cold and the onset of what felt like another case of strep throat...
But I'm back in the habit now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment