Monday, January 7, 2013

Schediaphobia...

I think I'm scared of drawing... It's been a while since I've had a pencil and a sketch pad, and now I have to draw everyday for a class assignment. I pretty sure I'm being irrational, but that's the thing about a phobia they are irrational fears so I think I'm perfectly within my limits. Honestly I think I care too much, most of the art that I've been producing is digital or photographic. But with drawing it's always either been there or not. Right now I don't feel it so I need to find something within myself to overcome my fear of drawing this is only day one of 70 and I'm totally freaking out man.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what you're afraid of? What's the worst thing that could happen? Would that really be so bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing its a combination of things. The expectations I have for myself, the fact that I haven't keep up with my drawing technique, and possibly nervousness about rendering once a day for the next 10 weeks.

    ReplyDelete