Monday, March 18, 2013

Can I play next?...

I found that making original games was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Then again, I thought it would be a lot more fun too. Don't get me wrong, being assigned to create a game for a concept development homework/ homeplay project was great. I think I would have appreciated it more and put more effort into the project if I knew we had more time. I honestly devoted the majority of my conscious and unconscious time to creating games. What I mean by that is, that I was thinking about these games so much that I even dreamed up at least on of my original game ideas. I guess that's ok, but I think if this was my regular job and project took over my subconscious like this I might go crazy, or something along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment