Monday, March 18, 2013

What are the rules again...

The second part of game project for my concept development class was to present my game to the rest of the class and have them critique the game. I think I faired pretty well as far as explaining the important rules and how to play. But I'm not sure if my game was on the top list of must play games. If our critique audience was really the "shark tank" I think I had enough of the sharks interested in my game, because they investigated what meat was in the water. But I don't think my game was enticing enough for any of the sharks to actually take a bite. On the other hand something key that I learned from my experience as a "shark" or critic of my fellow students games was that I'm good at critiquing, well at least the games for sure. While the presenters of the games were presenting I tried playing the game in my head and thinking of as many problem as I possible could. In return I was able to offer some insight that the other original game creators may not have thought of. And honestly I really enjoyed helping, and being a critical eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment