Monday, March 18, 2013

Get your mind Maps Here!

I've always thought that the mind mapping process ( brain storming on paper with visuals ) from my concept development class was very interesting. But I think that it won't be as good of a tool as I'd like it to be. I've found that when I created a mind map, it spread out and added ideas and connected those ideas in ways that I hadn't quite thought of. I can see how it would be helpful to me. If I were the type of person,who once I get a subject or direction, can easily focus and hone in on that I'd be golden. But for me I've found that with the mind map, while and once I've created it I have more ideas, yes, but they all seem so interconnected and related that its hard for me to pick the singular subject that would most effectively suit the objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment